Summer is almost here so i thought it would be great to post some outfit ideas that are different from each other (click on the arrows to flip the images)
Outfit 1. I have totally fallen in love with maxi skirts! They are a great option to go out looking chic and still be comfortable. If you are a tall girl wearing maxi skirts with flats won't be a problem, but if you are petite like me hehe a pair of pumps will help us to rock the outfit ;) The combination of pink and hell turquoise is just <3
Outfit 2. This look is for the everyday life. I am into superheroes stuff ^^' but in order to not look like our little cousin/brother I would wear this shirt with accessories and red lips (;
Outfit 3. The boho-look just say Summer for itself. The nude accessories make the dress and the pursue stand up and give a relaxed look. I would wear this outfit using a simple braid :)
Hope u like it!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen